International Law at the University of Essex (LLM in International Human Rights Law); Sociology as well as Cultural and Social Anthropology at the University of Vienna and the Universidad de Chile (Mag.rer.soc.oec; Mag.phil).
Coordinator of the Working Group Sport and Human Rights, hosted by the Austrian Ministry of Sport.
National expert on human rights in the Working Group Good Governance, European Commission, Directorate General Education, Youth, Sport and Culture.
· Business and human rights (with a focus on Sub-Sahara Africa)
· Human rights (with a focus on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights)
· Sport and development
· Sport and human rights (with a focus on mega-sporting events)
Publications (a selection)
· Extraterritorial Obligations and Transnational Corporations – International Guidelines, Recommendations and State Practice (dissertation; 2018)
· Sportgroßereignisse und Menschenrechte – Ein langer Weg bis zum Ziel, Österreichische Liga für Menschenrechte, 2017
· Red Bull Ghana, Global Value Chains and the Grabbing of Land and Resource, VIDC Pool Study, 2015
· Red Bull Ghana – Eine Akademie auf verlorenem Boden, LIT Verlag, 2014